Those suffering from Lyme Disease & their families & friends, as well as medical professionals and those with an interest in Lyme Disease are welcome to join the Lyme Disease Association of Australia.
Benefits of membership include :-
- access to the recommended Dr’s database
- access to the most up to date information on Lyme Disease in Australia
- a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that you are supporting the Association in
- promoting education programs in the wider community (& medical community) about Lyme Disease
- offering email and phone support to members of the Lyme Disease Community
- lobbying the government on Lyme Disease related matters
Membership is free – yes, FREE – this is possible due to fundraising efforts by our volunteers to make membership available to all.
To join the Lyme Disease Association of Australia download & complete this form & send it with your cheque or money order to The Treasurer, Lyme Disease Association of Australia, PO Box 7369, Kaleen, ACT 2617.
Donations to the Lyme Disease Association of Australia are always welcome. You can make your donation through paypal (you don’t need a paypal account – you can pay with a credit card or direct bank transfer).
or by sending a cheque (made out to the Lyme Disease Association of Australia) to – The Treasurer, Lyme Disease Association of Australia, PO Box 7369, Kaleen ACT 2617